Required documents :
Application to be filled out .
- Copy of the Registration Card ;
- Four (4) passport size photographs ;
- Valid original National Identity Card (Carte d'Identite Nationale) ;
- Copy of birth certificate (in Arabic and in French) issued within the last three months ;
- Copy of certificate of residence status ;
- Copy of official document indicating residential address ;
- Copy of foreign passport if naturalized citizen ;
- Certificate of Employment or copy of student card or other document attesting the occupation ;
- Declaration stating that the applicant has never held a Moroccan passport ( Please click here for the application form) ;
- Authorization of the legal tutor for minors (under 16 years old).
Issuance fees : 720 DH ( AUD 79.30)
Note : exchange rate applicable since 20/03/2013 All fees are payable by money order to the : Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco How to mail documents - All documents should be sent using Registered Post, Express Post, TNT, DHL or Fedex to : Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco 17 Terrigal Crescent - O'Malley ACT 2606 P.O.Box 3531 Manuka ACT 2603 Australia - A prepaid self addressed envelope (Registered Post, Express Post, TNT, DHL or Fedex) should also be included.